SuperScale is currently looking for a skilled 3D Artis to work on various games played by millions of people across the globe.
Candidates should have a complete understanding of 3D modelling, detail-oriented methodology, ability to take art direction and the ability to communicate clearly with teams.
Your honest direct feedback will be crucial, and you will be an important part of the creative process.
As a 3D Artist, I will:
- Accurately translate 2D concept art into 3D
- Construct low and high poly 3D models
- Create a rigged skeleton 3D model with inverse kinematics
- Work on dynamic interactive props as well as static environment objects
- Use proprietary tools to export and tweak your models for maximum impact
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts and companies.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years experience creating 3D objects
- Understanding of 3D animation, modelling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects, compositing, and rendering at various levels of detail- preferably specialized in animation and rigging
- Passion for making games – quality-driven
- Portfolio demonstrating an ability to build professional quality 3D game assets
- Ability to take art direction, manage priorities, and meet schedule commitments
- Detail-oriented methodology, and the ability to communicate clearly to peers and leads
- Proficiency in 3ds Max or Maya and Unity or Unreal
- Hands-on experience with ZBrush and Substance Painter
- Modelling abilities in a soft and hard surface
- Passion for playing games
- Experience with both keyframe animation and motion capture
- Some scripting experience (Python preferred)
- Great skill with 3D animation and rigging
- Experience with After Effects
- Strong foundation in art fundamentals of composition, design, light, etc.
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to visualize and conceptualize props
- Attention to development pipelines and target milestones
- Ability to gather, analyze, and act on feedback from the team -openness to critique
- Passion and constant drive to stay up to date with the latest technology and new techniques
Since you will be cooperating with several internal teams, communication and knowledge sharing is vital. We frequently share our learnings from both successes and failures. You should be able to argue your point but also be modest, open-minded and willing to admit and learn from your mistakes. That way we’ll all learn and grow together.
Why you will love it here:
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Monthly pay 1000-5000€ (depending on experiences)
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them
- Travel to our offices in Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, London, Gdansk, Warsaw, as well as company off-site meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I., you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at SuperScale!
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV and portfolio demonstrating your skills directly to email@example.com
SuperScale help the best gaming companies around the world to improve their player experience with data. We’ve helped to analyze and launch over 50 games with over 1 billion players including the most downloaded game in the world, and multiple best selling PC/Console games.We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at SuperScale, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!