SuperScale is currently looking for a talented and motivated Graphic Designer to work on various games played by millions of people across the globe.
Candidates should have a strong sense of graphic design, typography, layouts, and UI/UX, and will collaborate closely with teams of Product Managers & 2D/3D artists to create, test, and iterate on materials for User Acquisition on social media and digital platforms.
Your honest direct feedback will be crucial, and you’ll be an important part of the creative process.
As a Graphic Designer, I will:
- Collaborate with Live-Ops Creative Lead to define & create deliverables
- Create banners for in-game events & offers
- Coordinate with 2D/3D artists on in-game assets
- Illustration work with a focus on photobashing, and recolours
- Consistently explore new ways to optimize marketing materials
- Have fun doing all of the above!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Has 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Has a strong graphic design portfolio with mobile game experience
- Has a strong sense of graphic design, typography, layouts and UI/UX
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understands the design trends in digital and social media
- Is able to maintain brand consistency
- Is Passionate about video games
- Should provide a portfolio that demonstrates examples of past work
- Motion graphics experience
- Experience in marketing
Since you will be cooperating with several internal teams, communication and knowledge sharing is vital. We frequently share our learnings from both successes and failures. You should be able to argue your point but also be modest, open-minded and willing to admit and learn from your mistakes. That way we’ll all learn and grow together.
Why you will love it here:
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Monthly pay 1000-5000€ (depending on experiences)
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them
- Travel to our offices in Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, London, Gdansk, Warsaw, as well as company off-site meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I., you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV and portfolio demonstrating your skills directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperScale help the best gaming companies around the world to improve their player experience with data. We’ve helped to analyze and launch over 50 games with over 1 billion players including the most downloaded game in the world, and multiple best selling PC/Console games.We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at SuperScale, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!