Are you a talented 2D & 3D Motion Designer? Do you want to work with the fun projects where your contribution truly matters?
SuperScale is currently looking for a 2D & 3D Motion Designer to strengthen our talented marketing team and help our clients market their games better. The ideal candidate will possess an ability to create 2D & 3D videos for Facebook Ads and other online marketing purposes as well as create innovative scenarios for online campaign videos. Your input to the game’s success is crucial, and you will be an important part of our client’s game teams.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As part of the Creative Team at SuperScale you’ll be embedded in a UA game team, actively contributing to game marketing campaigns and their maintenance. We will work with you to create success stories in the game business.
- Complex creation of mini online 2D & 3D videos for Facebook Ad and their iteration
- Creation of creative scenarios for online campaign videos
- Regular communication and cooperation with the Performance Marketing team
- Complex creation of 2D & 3D videos for various marketing purposes
- Cooperation in the process of creating creative scenarios and concepts for trailer videos
- Preparation of graphic basework for App Stores and mini HTML5 games
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I., you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
- 2D & 3D Compositing
- 2D & 3D Animation
- Graphic Design
- Understanding of composition and it’s maintenance
- Understanding of typography and layout from the designer point of view
- A portfolio that demonstrates art experience
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Ability to maintain a defined visual style
- Organizational skill
- Methodical workflow
- Ability to interpret
- Passion for games
- VFX experience
- Videography Skill
- 3D Artist Skill
- 2D Artist Skill
However, don’t be discouraged by the requirements. The most important thing is your innate talent and ability to learn new things quickly. Ideally, you should have an existing portfolio that demonstrates your skills in motion graphic design.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE:
- Monthly pay 1000-5000€ (depending on experiences)
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Travel to our offices in Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, London, Gdansk, Warsaw as well as company off-site meetings
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperScale help the best gaming companies around the world to improve their player experience with data. We’ve helped to analyze and launch over 50 games with over 1 billion players including the most downloaded game in the world, and multiple best selling PC/Console games.We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at SuperScale, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!