At SuperScale, we’re on the lookout for a Product Owner with a passion for gaming and a knack for business strategy. As an integral part of our team, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of our games, from pre-sales pitches to post-launch optimization. If you’re ready to take the lead on game development projects and drive our products to commercial success, we want you on board.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Participating in the pre-sales process, particularly on the P&L that is presented to the customer.
- Ownership of the P&L of the entrusted game or portfolio once the customer is signed.
- Defining a game or portfolio vision, strategy and roadmap considering key business goals and requirements.
- Delivering on key business metrics for the entrusted game/portfolio while staying on the allocated budget.
- Continual monitoring of the performance of the game or portfolio and providing real-time updates to stakeholders.
- Analyzing market trends, defining game’s features and prioritizing their development based on user needs and business goals.
- Fostering effective communication and inspiring diverse internal/external teams in order to achieve the best possible results – strategically focused on the execution, overall success and game’s/portfolio’s direction.
- Performing market research, benchmarking, A/B testing, and trend analysis.
- Engaging in user feedback analysis, making data-driven decisions and working to optimize the game’s/portfolio’s performance and user experience throughout its lifecycle.
- Maintaining required documentation, performance reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Leading the weekly syncs with customers and communication relating to the game’s or portfolio’s performance.
- Proven work experience as a Product Owner in the gaming industry.
- Experience working in the agile environment, skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Passion for computer/mobile games.
Compensation: from 2,700 EUR on B2B contract with a fixed monthly rate with covered time-offs
The final amount will strongly depend on your seniority, experience and skills.
- Tasty and rich meals at your disposal every working day at the offices
- Gym and showers
- Table tennis and table football
- Bike room for those friendly to the environment
- Spacy terrace with a wonderful view to chill with colleagues
- Office hot desk or work from home with flexible hours
*Some benefits might differ based on the country you work from.
Think of everything you need to make a mobile game successful, then think SuperScale – experts at maximizing returns at every stage of a game’s lifecycle. Whether it’s through analytics, monetization, UA, LiveOps, or all of them combined, we have the tools and expertise to deliver maximum revenue from the game we work on.
WHAT YOU ALSO GET IF YOU WORK WITH US
ROOM TO GROWBuild your career in a fast-growing company
BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKSDelicious, fresh food available all day
HYBRID, FLEXIBLE WORKINGFlourish in and outside of work
ONSITE GYMAny time is a good for a workout
BIKE ROOMSecure storage for your two-wheeled steed
Join our team
At SuperScale we bring games and studios to their maximum potential. With our technology and solutions we bring our partners to the level of performance their product deserves. We help them attract and retain valuable, engaged and happy users, and scale games growth to unexpected heights
WE ARE DEFINING A NEW WAY OF RUNNING GAMES PERFORMANCE
The provider of choice for many of the leading games studios. If you play games, you have most likely played our clients games.