SENIOR UNITY3D DEVELOPER
SuperScale is looking for a Senior Unity3D Developer interested in creating fulfilling, interactive game experiences for hundreds of millions of players. As a Senior Unity3D Developer you will be present throughout the whole life-cycle of our games, from concept through launch to live-ops. You will also be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality products. Backed by our graphics, marketing, big-data and analytics teams you will have all of the know-how at your disposal, leaving the implementation to you.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Since we often cooperate across multiple teams, communication and knowledge sharing is vital. We frequently share our learnings, both successes and failures. You must be humble, pragmatic, and willing to admit and explain your mistakes and learn from others. That way we’ll all learn and keep making the team better.
Acting as a Senior Unity3D Developer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead & manage a small team comprised of seasoned Unity game developers
- Provide expert technical know-how concerning C# and Unity environments
- Develop & deliver game logic, graphics programming, user interface and AI
- Incrementally ship new features while maintaining a clean & robust codebase
- Continually research and bring in the latest gamedev tooling improvements
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I., you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
- Expert level knowledge of C# and Unity3D (including latest updates)
- Wide understanding of all the different mobile game technology areas (gameplay, rendering, tooling, AI, etc.)
- Soft skills necessary to manage a small team of Unity developers
- At least one mobile title published previously (iOS/Android/other…)
- Being passionate about and committed to tasks while maintaining an open and respectful attitude towards others and their work
- Experience in co-working with a team of back-end developers
- Ability to think clearly under pressure – you are expected to be able to respond to and troubleshoot a wide range of issues in a production environment
We encourage our members to employ constructive and analytical thinking in problem-solving. You must be able to work in a team, but we equally value initiative – voice and explain your own opinion to us and we might just take it. Highly appreciated are a passion for clean and effective code and most of all ability to learn quickly.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE:
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Monthly pay 1000-5000€ (depending on seniority)
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Travel to our offices in Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, London, Gdansk, Warsaw as well as company off-site meetings
If this job offer looks interesting to you, don’t hesitate to contact us using Join us! form.
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org