SuperScale is currently looking for an SEO/ASO Specialist to join and help our clients to market their games better. Your input to the game’s success is crucial, and you will be an important part of our client’s game teams.
While we work with different game teams, communication and knowledge sharing is vital. We frequently share our learnings, both successes and failures. You must be humble, pragmatic, and willing to admit and explain your mistakes and learn from others. That way we’ll all learn and keep making the team better.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As part of the User acquisition at SuperScale you’ll be embedded in a UA game team, actively contributing to game marketing campaigns creation and maintenance. Whether working on a live game or a new project, you’ll be responsible for making sure that the game team understands how their millions of players interact with the game’s marketing and what do you need to do your job the best you can. We will work with you to create success stories in the game business.
- Technical On-Page SEO; (meta tags, URL, micro formats, open graph, indexing, internal links audit, broken links, internal search analyzes)
- Producing and working with keywords analyses
- Creating recommendations for building architecture and structure of mobile storefronts
- Cooperation with user acquisition team (propose new keywords – based on keywords analysis & performance)
- Cooperation with developers when implementing the SEO recommendations
- Identifying of SEO trends and its implementation
- Competitors analysis
- Linkbuilding strategies realization
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I., you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to learn new things within the field
- Being good at strategy, execution and details
- Technical preconditions: Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Xenu, Screaming Frog, Collabim, Majestic, Ahrefs, Excel
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Communication skills. Being able to compile and translate data, numbers and analyses into normal English, and present findings to non-technical audiences
- Passion for games
- Web analytical skills and skills with other parts of performance online marketing are welcomed (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Email marketing, …)
- Skills with UX are welcome
We encourage our members to employ constructive and analytical thinking in problem-solving. You must be able to work in a team, but we equally value initiative – voice and explain your own opinion to us and we might just take it.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE:
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Monthly pay 1000-5000€ (depending on experiences)
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them
- Travel to our offices in Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, London, Gdansk, Warsaw as well as company off-site meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperScale help the best gaming companies around the world to improve their player experience with data. We’ve helped to analyze and launch over 50 games with over 1 billion players including the most downloaded game in the world, and multiple best selling PC/Console games.We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at SuperScale, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!