Webinar topic: How to Scale a Mobile Game Post-IDFA in 2023
Date: 14th December 2022
Time: 15.00 PM CET
Speaker: Daniel Ryšan
Scaling a mobile game can still be a big challenge after Apple’s IDFA changes. Learn how you can maximize the growth of your game(s) post-IDFA in just 45 minutes (with real examples of our success).
- Why scale SKAN?
- UA Impact
- ASO Impact
- Case Studies
- How to Approach It?
- Growth Stages
- Ideal Evaluation?
- Final Conclusions (Correct vs. Incorrect Technique)
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Discover what you need to keep in mind before considering scaling SKAN
- See how the iOS platform can significantly outperform the Android platform
- Understand your UA and ASO’s impact on the growth of a game
- Find out how to synchronize all of your multi-channel growth activities
- Learn how to maximize revenue across UA, ASO and creatives
- Understand why the need for predictive models has become increasingly paramount
- Find out the most important techniques for successfully scaling on iOS
Daniel has been working in the gaming industry for six years. He is a true marketing enthusiast currently working as a Senior Growth Marketing Manager at SuperScale.
He is responsible for developing multi-channel acquisition strategies along with ASO execution designed to drive overall growth. Daniel is also a passionate speaker, so you can always catch him at various conferences around the world. If you’re ever looking to strike up a conversation, he is a big fan of Formula 1.