Senior Mobile Game Developer (Unity)
We are working with a portfolio of legacy iOS and Android mobile games with significant volume of traffic and revenue. As part of our Game Management team, you will join our experts in developing new features improving monetization, tracking and player engagement, allowing our legacy titles to reach new heights.
Our games use the Unity engine with a custom C# rendering framework shared between them.
We are looking for an experienced Unity game developer with a mobile background that could help lead this effort. We need to set up contribution standards, release process, quality assurance and development pipeline overall.
With a portfolio of games that SuperScale maintains, your code will directly affect millions of players and can have a huge impact on company revenue.
- Maintains and develops new features and components for Unity-based mobile games
- May act as a technical lead of a small team of internal, external developers
- Achieves expected quality and results
- Thoroughly communicates expected work, plans, monitors, evaluates work results, ensures compliance with deadlines
- Develops, implements and enforces systems, procedures and standards in the entrusted area such as coding standards, code reviews, quality assurance and others
- Supports the sales department in technical due-diligence of new Game Management prospects – determines resources, staffing and time required to make needed changes
- Identifies and evaluates trends and innovations in the entrusted area in which he/she is constantly educating himself/herself
- Cross-team and cross-company collaboration
- Maintains documentation
- Supports hiring activities and supplier evaluation
- University degree in computer science
- Good understanding of computer science theory and computer graphics
- 5+ years of professional experience in mobile game development
- Proficiency with C#, Unity and version control systems (such as git)
- Experience with 3rd party SDK integration
- Experience with shaders is a nice to have
- We need you to tell us what to do, not the other way around
- Ability to lead by example
- English on an advanced level
- Work at least two days per week from Office
Compensation: from 3800 €
The final amount will strongly depend on your seniority, experience and skills.
- Tasty and rich meals at your disposal every working day at the offices
- 5 sick days per year
- Gym and showers
- Table tennis and table football
- Bike room for those friendly to the environment
- Spacy terrace with a wonderful view to chill with colleagues
- Office or work from home + flexible hours
*Some benefits might differ based on the country you work from.
Think of everything you need to make a mobile game successful, then think SuperScale – experts at maximizing returns at every stage of a game’s lifecycle. Whether it’s through analytics, monetization, UA, LiveOps, or all of them combined, we have the tools and expertise to deliver maximum revenue from the game we work on.
WHAT YOU ALSO GET IF YOU WORK WITH US
ROOM TO GROWBuild your career in a fast-growing company
BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKSDelicious, fresh food available all day
HYBRID, FLEXIBLE WORKINGFlourish in and outside of work
ONSITE GYMAny time is a good for a workout
BIKE ROOMSecure storage for your two-wheeled steed
Join our team
At SuperScale we bring games and studios to their maximum potential. With our technology and solutions we bring our partners to the level of performance their product deserves. We help them attract and retain valuable, engaged and happy users, and scale games growth to unexpected heights
WE ARE DEFINING A NEW WAY OF RUNNING GAMES PERFORMANCE
The provider of choice for many of the leading games studios. If you play games, you have most likely played our clients games.